Sunday, November 10, 2002

Dear Friend (this means you),

I've created a slideshow using .Mac Slides Publisher that I want to share with you. (this serves the purpose of not having the time to write anything because it's so damn beautiful outside today)

To subscribe to my slideshow, just follow these instructions:

1. Make sure you have Mac OS X version 10.2 or later installed, and you're connected to the Internet. (take notice, i am at the forefront of geektech)
2. Open System Preferences and click Screen Effects.
3. Select .Mac in the list of available screen savers.
4. Click the Configure button and enter "sx70" in the Member Name box. Then click OK.

Now sit back and enjoy. My slideshow will appear the next time your screen saver is activated. When you are connected to the Internet, you'll automatically receive any updates I've made to the slideshow. (updates will be often)

For more information about Mac OS X, visit Apple at http://www.apple.com/macosx