Thursday, January 09, 2003

He learns to lighten up.
No epiphanies, no ultimatums by friends either long-standing or long-suffering, and no medication was necessary, but I'm lightening up. Actually, I'm on the atkins diet and I'm melting away, but that's not what I mean.

anyway, guilty pleasure:
http://www.asksnoop.com
look at what you get with my last post when you run it through, par example:
Sunday, January 05, 2003 �

fo' sho, so i like totally take that last post back n' shit. i so totally 'n completely take that last post back n' shit. that shiznit's da sort of weird thing that happens when da new year falls on a weekday 'n yo' ass has go back work n' shit. knowwoteyemean? da new years-y feeling is finally sort of taking hold, replete wit honest feelings of "i'm gonna so totally do this better next year, i promise" 'n whatnot."
in any case, i've had this weekend reflect n' shit. i will update shortly n' shit.